2017/18 Kieran Dowell

Status
Not open for further replies.
..no, it was on Sky at 6pm. Bit of a deflection but it went in. Can't help but admit that I really like the kid so it was great to see him running to the Forest fans, he'll be buzzing tonight.

Trademark long shot? Was it the 4th and the winner?

Trickled in Zat but got to be in the right place at the right time to get the chance;)

...cut back, I'd say a yard inside the box on the left side. Decent enough strike but I think it was deflected along the floor. We're only used to him scoring screamers, this wasn't one of those. I think it might have been the last goal, his team mate scored two beauties.

Thanks all, great he scored but I watched that once and the pass 5 times...hes class.

From the highlights I've seen, he seemed to be playing more centrally rather than out on the right as usual, maybe just his position from clips. The outside of the left foot pass was pure Dowell, we've seen him do those quick, deft 10-20 yd passes so often . Perhaps as important , it showed that not only is he on the same wavelength as his team mates in spotting their runs, but at this level the players are capable of making clear runs into space to receive the ball. If it had been finished it would have been a brilliant assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.