2018/19 Kieran Dowell

Status
Not open for further replies.
"When Sheffield United came there then, it felt suffocating playing again them," Dowell, whose goal eventually propelled Forest to victory, remembers. "I remember speaking afterwards with my mates saying that it would be great to play for Sheffield United."

bet that went down well

...i’m sure i’m not the only one who’ll be watching with interest. Good luck to the lad, he’s a class act when he’s at his best.
Agree with you Eggs a classy player with a wand of a left foot but you have to think this loan is make or break for his Everton career. If he doesn’t succeed this time round you would have to think he will have to leave and drop down to get his start. Had high hopes for Kieron but just hasn’t taken the chances when he has been given them.

First task for Kieran is to get into their team - they are flying high so it won't be easy. When he gets his opportunity he has to take it, no drifting through a game just waiting for the chance to produce one moment of brilliance. He mentions in the interview the intensity with which Wilder's teams play - if he can add some of that to his game it will do him, Sheff Utd, and us good.

He was the Sheffield United man of the match on their website

Don't know if you seen the game mate, but their home end was closed completely. Just mad (regardless if its a cup game where folk aren't arsed) that the whole home end would be closed.

Off topic I know but just looked bizarre, like a rezzies game

Status
Not open for further replies.