kevs injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wasp29

don't know if i have missed it but is there any news on mirellas injury yet , please god not to serious!!

Hope it's not too serious, tore Liverpool apart in the first half
I was very impressed with him yesterday. Gave their right back a pounding time after time down the left

What a signing this is turning out to be.

Not heard anything yet (surprise, surprise) but didn't look good when he pulled up. Achilles tendon ?! could be a month or two but then im just guessing.

I was very impressed with him yesterday. Gave their right back a pounding time after time down the left

What a signing this is turning out to be.

Not heard anything yet (surprise, surprise) but didn't look good when he pulled up. Achilles tendon ?! could be a month or two but then im just guessing.

That spin move right before he fell down injured before the half was sick. He was a nuisance to Liverpool all game to say the least.

Quote of the day for me -

Can anyone explain howMirallas escaped at least 3 bookings in the half he played,I thought he played quite well , but to escape bookings by his recklessness ???? I think the atmosphere got to him, and no wonder Moyes was glad to replace him ,injury or not !!
- Jolly Roger , Wales, United Kingdom, 29/10/2012 15:23

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Heard news yesterday that he left the ground on crutches on the way to hospital for an x-ray on a suspected broken metatarsal from the sewer rats deliberate stamp.

Moyes said on City after the game that he went over on his ankle, I cant see it being his Metatarsal as he produced that turn and shot just before half time an you would be hard pressed to do that with a broken bone in your foot, plus for about a minute after he did that turn and stayed off the pitch the physio let him back onto the pitch to see the half out and he wouldnt do that with a broken bone in his foot surely, Im clutching at straws a bit though

Moyes said on City after the game that he went over on his ankle, I cant see it being his Metatarsal as he produced that turn and shot just before half time an you would be hard pressed to do that with a broken bone in your foot, plus for about a minute after he did that turn and stayed off the pitch the physio let him back onto the pitch to see the half out and he wouldnt do that with a broken bone in his foot surely, Im clutching at straws a bit though

Don't think Moyes saw Suarez try to kick his foot into oblivion mate.

He's having an operation tonight to extract Andre Wisdom and Raheem Stirling from his back pocket apparently.

I hope you're right, but i was just quoting some news that was doing the rounds last night.

Heard news yesterday that he left the ground on crutches on the way to hospital for an x-ray on a suspected broken metatarsal from the sewer rats deliberate stamp.

that was on twitter mate , and the bloke who put it on there stated it was a rumour , and after watching rumours flying around on twitter when we were trying to sign pienaar , i will never believe anything on there again unless confirmed by the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.