Kevin Sheedy on Talksport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs & Chelsea you mean mate.

I like them because they talk alot about other sports, and subjects more.

...apologies, you're spot on it should be Spurs and Chelsea. To be fair they do talk a fair bit about other sport, particularly cricket. I think one of them plays a bit (for the Bunberries?)

I'd rather watch a loved one be autopsied than listen to that conjecture filled drivel.

Radio for brick layers, it is...Sheeds was ace, though.

...apologies, you're spot on it should be Spurs and Chelsea. To be fair they do talk a fair bit about other sport, particularly cricket. I think one of them plays a bit (for the Bunberries?)

He does, the Chelsea fan.

I enjoy listening when Chelsea have lost, he is sooo negative, and sounds like a New Chelsea fan, even though he is not.

He ends up laughing at himslef.

Goughie makes my ears bleed. His accent, his voice, his shouting at the radio, and he always randomly says "Burt" all the time!! (He is actually saying 'but')

Caught a little bit of it here in Aus. One part where Sheedy was relaying his recent experience with bowel cancer, essentially initial tests showed nothing but his insistence led to them shoving a camera in there and finding the cancer early enough to simply cut it out etc no chemo therapy.

They also talked about his generation growing up playing street football, practicing free kicks against a toilet wall and he recalled fondly his freekick where he placed it in one top corner and the ref pulled it back and told him to take it again, so he put it into the other top corner.

He does, the Chelsea fan.

I enjoy listening when Chelsea have lost, he is sooo negative, and sounds like a New Chelsea fan, even though he is not.

He ends up laughing at himslef.

Goughie makes my ears bleed. His accent, his voice, his shouting at the radio, and he always randomly says "Burt" all the time!! (He is actually saying 'but')

Haha, Burt!

I agree mate. I usually switch off at 4.10. Collymore is ok but the rest of them can f-koff. I've heard them all dis Everton at some point.

Haha, Burt!

I agree mate. I usually switch off at 4.10. Collymore is ok but the rest of them can f-koff. I've heard them all dis Everton at some point.

they diss every club mate, if you listen they will rip into Arsenal for example and then say the phone no. Then 2mins later, an arsenal fan will be on the phone = money

Haha, Burt!

I used to quite enjoy listening to Collymore until at the end of his show on transfer deadline night he spent 10 minutes trying to convince Lukaku to sign for WBA.You would have thought he had him on the other end of a phone line.

Love Sheeds, best left foot in the world until Leighton came along.

They do dis everyone, they just try working us up so we call = money and we all still fall for it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.