Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got FM16 and went into the editor to put Liverpool into administration like i do every year. Decided to look at Boberto. He only has 1 'disliked people'. Kevin Mirallas. 100.

FM has spoken.

Joking aside, there is something clearly not right between the two of them, fully expect to see him shipped off in January (which sadly will likely mean we see more of Naismith and turn down 8m again for him /sob)

Did anybody really expect Del to be as good as he has been since he joined? That is the main reason Mirallas is getting no game time as the guy who was picked ahead of him has taken his chance and is playing out of his skin. As frustrating as it must be for him he needs to take his chance when he gets it, so far he hasn't done that and in all honesty he has done a lot to prove he doesn't want to be here with his sending off and stropping off down the tunnel. I like the guy and hope he stays but with the tournament next summer I can see him leaving in January to make sure he gets a place in the Belgium squad.

20141217001077103550-1.jpg

I think He has every right to be miffed. How long has he to be put to the sword for that penalty incident?

He's better than the players getting picked ahead of him regardless of results.

It shows we are getting more strength in depth but I think Mirallas should get a run of games to show He can contribute.
Which player would you drop ? Deulofeu, Barkley, Lukaku ?

The only player that has been playing consistently in the team apart from the three mentioned has been Kone and he has been very effective.

Which player would you drop ? Deulofeu, Barkley, Lukaku ?

The only player that has been playing consistently in the team apart from the three mentioned has been Kone and he has been very effective.

I can see why people might find it hard to understand why he cannot as effective, in fact even more effective than Kone. You might even think that with the players you have mentioned around him that he would flourish.

Something cannot be right, but something as simple as Bobby just doesn't fancy him.

I can see why people might find it hard to understand why he cannot as effective, in fact even more effective than Kone. You might even think that with the players you have mentioned around him that he would flourish.

Something cannot be right, but something as simple as Bobby just doesn't fancy him.

Or maybe Bobby does fancy him, but Kev just isn't putting out...

It may just be that the way KM wants to play football is different to the way RM wants it played and KM is not adapting well enough or quickly enough.

If you look at Deulofeu now compared to when he played for us two years ago he has adapted his game quite a bit.
He has become much more of a team player, he works harder for the team, he works at tracking back , he works harder at linking with his fullback, midfield and forward. All this from a player blessed with more talent than anybody. He is much more difficult to mark now because he doesn't spend all his time trying to take on the fullback. We have seen his slide rule passes from midfield as well as crossing before trying to take on the player as well as after.

In general , I think KM likes running with the ball at defenders, he likes scoring goals , he likes attacking(nothing wrong with any of that) , I think RM would like him more involved in the team play aspect of the game , maybe becoming a little less direct, more of a team player.

If Mirallas and Martinez have fallen out it was at some point last season, since Mirallas used to run over and hug Bobby when he scored before then. So assuming it was around the time of that penalty, I just don't understand why Mirallas would have signed a new contract this summer.

Even if they haven't fallen out I don't get why we got Mirallas to sign a new contract if Martinez wasn't going to play him this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.