2018/19 Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italian clubs frequently loan players with guaranteed purchase after 12 or 24 months.

Im just stating the numbers reported by Sky Italia + Di Marzio

I know that mate. I just don’t believe what’s been reported is true. Either way, getting a loan fee and getting his wages off the books for this season is a good move.

Its a miracle if the fees reported and the terms are true.
Zat, it’s Marcel Brands we are talking about here. So most likely it’s Marcel Brands option that they have to sell to us. If he wants it to be so, it will be so.

Marko Pjaca and Kevin Mirallas have both completed their Fiorentina medicals, so will officially join later today.
Both men arrived to take their medicals this morning, ahead of joining from Juventus and Everton respectively.
Mirallas is set to sign from the Toffees on loan with an option to buy, and he will be presented tomorrow afternoon.

Marko Pjaca and Kevin Mirallas have both completed their Fiorentina medicals, so will officially join later today.
Both men arrived to take their medicals this morning, ahead of joining from Juventus and Everton respectively.
Mirallas is set to sign from the Toffees on loan with an option to buy, and he will be presented tomorrow afternoon.

Reading your post I took a deep breath, has he really gone?????? Alleluia.

01E80328-C742-4CDD-8484-21B758008333.png

From what I assume is their official site. Dated the 4th. Is it officially done then?

It’s confusing as they have announced they have signed him. On loan with option to buy but he has signed a 4 year deal and all before a medical.

So basically a permanent deal? Marcel is a bloody wizard.

Also the #8 shirt seems to be haunted. Oviedo, Barkley, now Mirallas. Please don’t give it to anyone important, Marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.