Kevin Doyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistacly who are Evertonians expecting us to sign??
We have a few quid, we get linked with a few fellas who may get us a few goals an no one wants them!
We are linked with Buddle people whinge!
We are linked with no one people whinge!
Make up ya minds with what you want!
You know the situation we are in!! If you don't then either step back from the drink an drugs or step away from Fifa/Footy manager!

Hard worker, liked him at Reading, a sort of lesser version of Kevin Phillips really. Seems a good lad, and good attitude. Could he make the step up.

Whenever we have played Wolves and Doyle has been on the team sheet I was always ****ting myself. I know he isn't the greatest but if he was cheap I'd take him.

I seriously think we as Evertonians need to be realistic. We aren't going to sign Tevez or Bent. I'd rather Doyle then no one in at all and Saha continuing to suck.

I'd rather of Doyle over Jelavic; simply because I've seen Doyle play. The lad ain't no world beater, but what he'll do is chase balls down and defend from the front, probably suited more to our set-up. Doyle is one of them players that will pressure the keeper in the 95th minute of a game that your getting hammered in, because he a workman like mentality.

I've always liked Doyle, from his days at Reading and would be quietly happy if we signed him, he has good technique and is good in the air; we'll get a lot more out of him than Saha

I'd have been made up if we'd signed this lad a couple of years ago, was quite hopeful we would.

Not been so good since then, wouldn't be particularly excited about it right now, but if he could get back his form from then it would be a decent signing. Not for £7m though.

Why do you all want a striker who doesn't score many goals?

He doesn't have an excellent record but players who come here under Moyes who have had, he has converted to try to play like Doyle. Why not just buy the player who Moyes really wants? He would do an excellent job, and would do what Moyes wants, as well as chipping in a few goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.