Kenwyne Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
No lid stopped watching Everton after that.

I assume you've seen loads of Kenwyne Jones who can't get off the bench at Stoke?

I've seen more of him than you thats for sure. How many goals did Jelavic get in the calender year? wasn't it like 3 or 5?

I'm going to hijack his car by the rocket and tie him up and leave him to rot on the docks. I don't want this crab anywhere near goodison.

You sad to see jelavic go though lad yeah?

im out.

As mentioned in the other thread, reeks of short term thinking, something which Martinez has been guilty of in the past.

Kenwyne Jones would be inadequate backup for any team in the top 8, and if we do sign him it would be incredibly underwhelming.

Don`t see how Jones will fit into our managers style of play.Some may think he`s a back up for Lukaku but i don`t see what he could offer in this system.

As mentioned in the other thread, reeks of short term thinking, something which Martinez has been guilty of in the past.

Kenwyne Jones would be inadequate backup for any team in the top 8, and if we do sign him it would be incredibly underwhelming.
He's inadequate backup for anyone in the top 20 FFS

Absolute turbo gash.

Baffling signing, never had an ounce of quality, never promised to show an ounce of quality, pissed off fans and managers at every club he's been at.

If Martinez fancies this fella, i hope Reeves is in his ear screaming NO NO NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.