2020/21 Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solskjaer on King's move to Everton, after been linked to Man utd last season

I think Joshua, the reason behind him being linked is because he is a good player. Everton have made a good signing and he is approaching the best time of his career. We have seen that for Norway, but it's good move by Everton. Hopefully he can find his form again after Saturday night

I’d almost prefer to give him a go at striker to get him settled a bit. Knowing Ole though, they will studs up his arse all day and face no consequences from the officials. Would like to see him on the breakaway instead of being out in the situations he was Wednesday.

Loved his approach on debut. Just wanted to dribble past as many players as possible.

We've all had it when you turn into Messi for your first game for a new club, Sunday league, 5-a-side or whatever. Think Josh was banking on that

Not the best game for a debut with the harum-scarum football Leeds play. Give him 8 mins against a team with less energy and more room on the break and see what's what
Yes it takes a player a few minutes for a player coming on to get used to the pace of the game, Keane came on before him and didn’t know where he was in one Leeds attack, just outside the penalty area, the ball and the Leeds player were past him before he tried to react and then it was too late, luckily other defenders got the ball away.

Leeds away when they play hurricane style football, when you haven’t trained and are a little bit off it isn’t the place to judge a new signing after 5 mins ha ,very excited to see what Josh brings us

Look at Dave with those ' Come to bed eyes ' Swooooooooooooooning over the chiseled jaw FFER .It's times like this that I wish I was Bi. lol That enigmatic smile makes me want to finish myself off,
Are you sure you're not bi? Sounds like you are attracted to him! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.