Confirmed Signing Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isn't it mildly exciting that if he does make the bench tonight, that we actually have an attacking option that can contribute if given the opportunity.

The sight of Tosun, Siggurdson, Gordon jumping up and down on the touchline after 75mins gives me nightmares.

Let's hope he is feeling good about himself now that he is back where he thinks he belongs and really pushes hard for the next 4-5 months. Plenty of incentive for him.

Hes got 18 league games to prove he can be back up striker to DCL. Hopefully he will get 6-8 goals and maybe a couple of assists. I'm expecting most of his appearances to be from the bench.

I dont think DOM has anything to worry about losing his place , I bet Richy does tho.

I don't want DCL to lose his place or Richarlison for that matter. I want someone that we can bring on when plan A fails. Hopefully King can do this job. Interesting to see what happens with Moise Kean in summer as well.

Alan Myers said Deadline day signings couldn't feature in the midweek fixtures in England.

Dont quote me on it but ive read somewhere, a considerable time ago, that loan eligibility and permanent transfer eligibility differ. I did have a look on the fa and premier league websites earlier today but can find anything to back up the above. If he gets named and the RS dont name any of theirs - i might be right haha

However Alan may just be wrong or theres been a slight change in eligibility criteria or King was infact registered before the any cuts off and we had to wake up the graphic design team to make a video.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.