Jose Watch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
you dont know what your on about lad, pineapple and gammon is the way forward. You will gain a clearer perspective on the entire universe if you try this. Your life will never be the same. Im off now, but I expect shed loadsa pro gammon and pineapple messages on here tommorow.

Laters lads

Hopefully Jose will get some playing time this pre season and maybe a run out in the league cup hes certinally a special talent.

When did you join up? Ask anyone about me, I would expect them to say I have been very much on the radar. Probably too cavalier in my reactions, so I'm not going to allow you to wind me up.

But I remember your name from other sites, and if its the same Halewood Blue then I am not surprised.

Will you two please stop flirting :p

just watched an interview on everton tv:

"Q: what do you think is your favourite position jose?
A: centre mid i like, attacking mid.

Q: have you always been a midfeild player?
A: no, striker

Q: so your going to be a goal scoring midfeild player?
A: yeah hopefully."

Honestly, how many footballers are actually bright? They all forego education to play footy. The phrase uttered by 92% of all footballers giving interviews:

"Uhhhh, very much so......"

Go on and listen to the next round of interviews after a game with the usual crap questions of "Did you think it would go in...." and "blah blah blah"

Status
Not open for further replies.