Homepage Update: Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been on the phone to my older Brother contact from FF Pickford is deffo coming - my brother asked about RK is he a miserable sod - not at all laughs and jokes with the squad, but a strict disciplinarian -Rooney deal is off - but a bigger squad will be needed - no comments when my brother asked about Ross he knew nothing about the ongoing contract talks!
One of my mates works in the Titanic and they had Ronald and Erwin staying there at first, apparently both of them were really nice, Erwin was a bit of a joker but both of them had a laugh with the staff, and drank a lot!

But I've heard he is very much so a disciplinarian with the players, he doesn't get close to them, he allows Erwin to do that so it balances out.

Just been on the phone to my older Brother contact from FF Pickford is deffo coming - my brother asked about RK is he a miserable sod - not at all laughs and jokes with the squad, but a strict disciplinarian -Rooney deal is off - but a bigger squad will be needed - no comments when my brother asked about Ross he knew nothing about the ongoing contract talks!

@orly

@Joey66 with the @Raino85 reverse ferret on Rooney.

Disappointing

One of my mates works in the Titanic and they had Ronald and Erwin staying there at first, apparently both of them were really nice, Erwin was a bit of a joker but both of them had a laugh with the staff, and drank a lot!

But I've heard he is very much so a disciplinarian with the players, he doesn't get close to them, he allows Erwin to do that so it balances out.
I bet they went down a bomb just like that post taking the P out of me!

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.