Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way that echo article is written sounds like we have potential buyers and are trying to get as much as we can. Very non committal

Bring Kenny back and let him fight for the position with Seamus for the season. We are not going to be able to spend a lot of money on a right back anyway as we have to buy a left back, centrehalf, at least one central midfielder and a right sided midfielder first.

He's not one I would lose sleep if we sold but I wouldn't mind if we went with him next season, He's very 50-50 on the day.

I think he's a good player with plenty of promise. He had off days but he had barely played at first team level and was Coleman's understudy. When he covered for him it was literally the first time he'd played regularly at this level and he looked alright. Since then, he's been highly successful on loan, has proven he can play week in week out at a good level and improve and he's only 23.

Give him a chance. We don't know what he can be until he has a full season here - I've seen enough of him to see promise. Right back is far from the priority position in my eyes this summer.

Disagree. Full backs are massive in the modern Game . If we had a Digne on the Right. It would make us much more dangerous as a team.

Thats why when not in posession Coleman was moving inside as a 3rd centre back with Digne pushing forward.

I see Kenny doing the same.

Everyone wants midfielders but a ball behind Kenny/ Coleman or Keane and we lose a goal.

We need a centre back and another Digne on the right.

If Kenny and Coleman are there then Ancelotti will need to adjust the team to safeguard them.

Status
Not open for further replies.