Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thats me defo convinced Joey mate.

I saw this as well.

PSG, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich are all keeping interested in Everton Left Back Cuco Martina. Martina is available on a free and has attracted interest from all over the world (Source Guardian -

Martina is better than Mbappe
Finners (@realfinners) JanuayAlarm bells ringing here, sign him up Brands
The Toffee Blues (@EvertonNewsFeed) January 2, 2020
Why ask if you are taking the P...CuCu is not even playing the championship clubs are not busting a gut to have him on a free.......
Link for the Real Madrid Bayern Munich oh and a recent link please.....

Last edited:
I’ve not seen him in Germany but he was nowhere near good enough when he left us. Unless he’s found a yard of pace out there then we could probably sell him for a decent fee and help balance the books.

I’ve not seen him in Germany but he was nowhere near good enough when he left us. Unless he’s found a yard of pace out there then we could probably sell him for a decent fee and help balance the books.

How about you have a look at him when he comes back first before just writing him off?

Dom and Holgate have shown us that players can still grow and improve even after the stereotypical cut off age point

Let's see how he does in pre-season

We have a new manager and a different way of doing things to what we had before Jonjoe Kenny went out on loan. I feel it would be irresponsible of the club to just sell the lad instead of getting him back to Everton and having the new management team etc. put him through his paces and take a comprehensive look at how he's developing.

We’ve got to be logical here, he’s got to be 1 of 2 right backs in our 1st team next season.

1st of all, he’s a good player. Then you’ve gotta think, FFP is royally screwing us over and right back is one of the easier positions to phase in a younger player. Also it’s good to have a few scousers in the squad.

love Sidibe, but he’s not perfect. His positioning is all over the place and his defending in general is hardly Maldini levels. And the sock.. FFS man the sock.

All of the observations on Kenny are based on next to nothing. We have to actually see him in preseason before we can determine what caliber he is or if he’s even an upgrade on anything we have. Nothing about his stats in Germany impress me. He is definitely not an upgrade on Sid no matter how much you wish it to be so.

All of the observations on Kenny are based on next to nothing. We have to actually see him in preseason before we can determine what caliber he is or if he’s even an upgrade on anything we have. Nothing about his stats in Germany impress me. He is definitely not an upgrade on Sid no matter how much you wish it to be so.

Im not even sure we need to see him in pre-season, we just need to watch him in Germany to determine if hes good enough.

Something im sure our scouts are doing.

Gonna try catch his games when I can, cos most and I include myself are judging him without even watching him.

Im not even sure we need to see him in pre-season, we just need to watch him in Germany to determine if hes good enough.

Something im sure our scouts are doing.

Gonna try catch his games when I can, cos most and I include myself are judging him without even watching him.
I’m glad if he is supposedly doing “well,” but the German league isn’t really the barometer of success. I’d like to see if he can be what we need him to be in this side. Lookman killed it in the Bundesliga yet struggled with some of the physicality of this league. I think Kenny struggles for pace. We shall see. Judgements on him are premature (including ours).

Status
Not open for further replies.