Joke...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate you'll have to tell me the punchline to this, I just can't imagine it
It's a well thought out joke. I'll come back to this thread in October and repeat it again. We'll all laugh that we haven't won a game yet and we're sarcastically wondering when our season actually begins.

Or the threads that i'm reading on here are depressing me that much that i'm desperate to know when the season starts so the real threads can come back.

Arouna Kone walks into a sperm donor bank... "I'd like to donate some sperm" he says to the receptionist. "
Certainly Sir" replies the receptionist, "have you donated before?".
"Yes" replies Kone "you should have my details on your computer".
"Oh yes, I've found your details" says the receptionist "but I see you're going to need help. Shall I call your wife for you?"
"Why do I need help?" asks Kone. The receptionist replies "Well, it says on Grand Old Team that you're a useless "winker"

Clearly the real punchline won't make it passed the swear filter but I'm sure you can work out the last word.

Feel free to move or delete as necessary mods,but this made me laugh anyway today hopefully you lot too!!I was in the newsagents and met a fellow blue,bit of idle chit chat about possible incomings,then fellow blue says"I'm brassed off all these signings the RS are making,and what have we got?Tom and 'effing Jerry?"Typical Everton gallows humourlol
*orders EFFING 9 shirt

Tom & Gerry, who do we sign next, Mr Magoo?

Maggio, Christian Napoli (ITA) / Italy
ITA.png
Italy Defender

Close enough for a weak gag. I'll get my coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.