Status
Not open for further replies.
from what ive been told its
Howard
Coleman Jagielka Distin Garbutt
McCarthy Barry
Atsu Barkley Mirallas
Lukaku

The lad who told me is reliable but he is also prone to winding me up and he knows i hate Distin
Ban this boy. And his lad.

Its difficult really, despite a dodgy 30mins on Thursday, Alcaraz was superb against Kiev and superb yesterday, be slightly unfair to drop him.

Ahh bless him.
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/everton-defender-john-stones-suffered-8849377?
Stones has labelled the challenge a “stupid mistake” and revealed he struggled to sleep that night as the incident was replayed in his head. But the young Blues centre-half is determined to learn from his error.

“It was a big lesson for me,” Stones said. “For a centre-half, getting sent off, when you’re at the spine of the team...for me, it was a very stupid mistake and I felt like I’d let all my team-mates down.

“I take things to heart quite easily so I’ve got to learn from something like that - learn when to do certain things and when not to. “I struggled to sleep because it was on my mind and I’ve watched it back a million times because I wanted to assess it and use it to my advantage going forward. “You never want to get sent off and I hope it never happens to me again.”

Its difficult really, despite a dodgy 30mins on Thursday, Alcaraz was superb against Kiev and superb yesterday, be slightly unfair to drop him.

Not really, he's been complete and utter tosh against any decent forward and was inches away from handing Kiev a goal with a pass back from about 6 yards out.

Reactions: FTY
...he's tremendous young Stones. Saying that he needs to be over that recent illness. If he's not Alcaraz would be ok. Their CF looks useful in the air and that might play to Alcaraz's strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.