John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit, I don't think PED's call last night gave non-blues a better impression, albeit bullied by the Cundy knobhead, he just came across a bit petty if i'm honest, he tried to make the points, and fair play to him for doing that, but i think he just kind of backed down, and instead just kind of ironically, rolled over. The argument of 'We have all the history', is just a weak excuse, when Kopites use it, we mock them, so why should we? Made it sound as if the fans who are anti-Kenwright sound petty, and have no reason to be angry.

Either way, @the esk done his alot better for me.

Not sure if this belongs in the I called it thread or this saga. We all must be prepared for Mourinho's final whistle hugs and kisses with Stones at the exact moment the camera's are there to caputure it in a couple of weeks . He didn't get his man so he will set about making a few more unsettling headlines.

May have already been posted, so apologies if it has.

He was saying Stones should free himself from his contract next summer, don't remember him advising Sterling to do this.

Sort of done this aspect to death on this thread, were they reading?

I think the comment I posted yesterday was 100% correct in that I think he can walk ,along with every contracted player in football worldwide who is on a contract , come the end of their current season

I am not aware of any player that has walked without the age thing and stage of their contract being their reason . I doubt that footballer will but the fact they can is a major major negotiating tool and I think something agents, knowing how devious they are wouldn't hesitate at all in putting on the table
seriously no-one will ever use this. It is designed so they don't break employment laws designed to protect workers in very different circumstances. If a footballer tried it then it would mean a massive legal debate and complete disruption of the whole contract system. If compensation was easily manageable for the player then contracts would be practically pointless in the first place. It is pretty much negated by putting in release clauses. If the agent hasn't in this case then tough.
Brazil bringing this up is beyond desperate

Not sure if this belongs in the I called it thread or this saga. We all must be prepared for Mourinho's final whistle hugs and kisses with Stones at the exact moment the camera's are there to caputure it in a couple of weeks . He didn't get his man so he will set about making a few more unsettling headlines.
Martinez should just make him an offer to become his assistant in the post match interview. "Just so you get your chance to work with Stones."

Status
Not open for further replies.