John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
pique, kolcieny (ask any arsenal fan), Ramos, Pepe, Boetang, Kompany, Terry, Jagielka all to name a few
I rate Koscielny but your bracketed comment is somewhat redundant.

Ask the RS and they will say that they have the best player in every position in 'de werld'.

Until that said player leaves and then the new incumbent will assume the mantle. To be fair, maybe this last sentence of mine is also redundant.

Cash has always been King.

United bought all their Premier League titles, Blackburn the same.

Money talks these days, more than it used to, but cash has always been king.

yes and no, some of fergies signings in the early 90's were inspired(as was de yoof system)...

That Cahill interview is blatant tapping up surely?

He is speaking as if terms have already been agreed and he is on the motorway right now on his way down to london

this one is gowna drag on

Got to admit that when he played for Everton and England he had bums off the seats expecting something great to happen. Since he left Everton he hasn't had a good campaign with England in any major finals and he doesn't get bums off seats anymore. He has been great for Man Utd but I still believe not as great as the cameo he had for Everton. I personally don't think he developed into the player we expected and fell somewhat short. Again I say after Everton he was great but not as great as we thought he would be and nowhere near one of the best in the world. He was extra special at Everton and for England when he was an Everton player.
I agree. I don't think that Rooney is as good as I thought he would be.

Can't blame him like. Chelsea are in a period where they'll dominate and if he goes, I hope he becomes the world beater we all think he will.

If Stones handed in a transfer request, and started kicking-off to push through a move, and we reluctantly gave in, I would wish him all the bad luck in the world, and hope he was a huge flop.

I mentioned the other day though, I don't think he is like that, and when the transfer window close IMO he'll still be with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.