#Joel4POTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m6ngfkUa4L1qk0whj.gif

When you get the opportunity to vote for your player of the year, put it towards someone fully deserving.

Three league starts, three clean sheets. Pound for pound, Everton's best player of the 2014/15 season

Vote Joel Robles

#Joel4POTY

Nice try lad. Unfortunately the boss has already said Tim Howard has had a phenomenal season.

When you get the opportunity to vote for your player of the year, put it towards someone fully deserving.

Three league starts, three clean sheets. Pound for pound, Everton's best player of the 2014/15 season

Vote Joel Robles

#Joel4POTY
This is actually quite a good idea. I did see your tweet about running around Warsaw with his POTY trophy lol

Has anyone else noticed that Howard seems to dive the wrong way 80% of the time this season? A goal goes in and he seems to have either dropped to the deck like a sack of spuds, and then bounces off the goal line, or he's dived the wrong way. Look it up on YouTube.

Vault me, I'm probably wrong.

Yeah why not, in all seriousness was thinking this yesterday while reading the other POTY thread.

The lad got some really harsh criticism, deservedly so, by all of us (me included) at the beginning of the season. Came in while our backs were against the wall in arguably the worst time of the season in arguably the position with most pressure and kept 3 clean sheets and inspired confidence in his defence.

The more I read that and think about it the more annoyed I get at the decision to drop him, baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.