Joe Max Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbeyer

Player Valuation: £6m
Bit of a random thread, and if needs to be moved//merged with something, mods go ahead.

I have been looking for a Joe Max Moore shirt for ages and have come up with nothing.

I'm American and he was my favorite player for the National team growing up and would love to have an Everton shirt of his. If anyone has any ideas where this could be found, that would be brilliant.

Thanks

Why not just order a kit from the OS and custom it with his name and number? Or is it that you want one in the style that was worn when he played.

Why not just order a kit from the OS and custom it with his name and number? Or is it that you want one in the style that was worn when he played.

Yeah I want one from the time he played. '99-'02. They seem quite hard to come by these days.....

um i may be questioned why, but i got his name on the back of my yellow away one, but i was only about 10, up in the attick somewhere, think the name is fading though

um i may be questioned why, but i got his name on the back of my yellow away one, but i was only about 10, up in the attick somewhere, think the name is fading though

I will not question you on that at all. Great decision.

someones kids go to school with his
targetmedia
17-01-2010, 05:34 AM​

following Donovan, Howard-and a little bit of Everton trivia...Joe-Max Moore's kid is in my daughter's 3rd grade class!

, I remember them posting that a kid in their class did a "what I did at the weekend" which was.... went to the Galaxy and went in the locker room to meet Landon and Becks easy when you are Joe Max Moore's kids.

I immediately stuck up a pic of my kids with Landon and Tim Howard with "you don't have to be the son of an oil tycoon to get your kids that" he was amazed that Everton had let them down there to meet everyone.

JUST HOW RICH is his 'arl fella ?

Status
Not open for further replies.