Transfer Rumour Joe Hart

Would u have him

• Yes

• No

• Im sitting on the fence with Cheese on Toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Hart would prefer a loan as he doesn't want to be rushed, sensible on the face of it, but he must've known he wasn't going to feature in Pep's plans for some time, being dropped can hardly have come as a shock to him and his advisors so pretending it is makes them look like cocks.

There's something - say we took Hart on loan for £200k a week, doesn't that mean the following year it means there would be less pressure having to abide to STCC rules as it's calculated from a higher Base than this year? Thus we can offer a higher wage to attract prestige players etc.
That's exactly right and unless we increase the wages this summer we would have to sell another star next summer to increase them then. A loan would definitely suit us.

Prior to the Spurs game, it would have been a "yes" from me

Now, it's a "cheese on toast"

I mean, I watched the Euro's, and quite frankly he had a shocker

Stekky's played well so far and made some wonder saves at the weekend

Shouldn't he get his chance?
We need to do what is right for us and if Hart is available then there's an entire career we can look back on not just one game.

It shouldn't even be worthy of debate it's that much of a no brainer.

Yup. And like I've said if we have to pay towards harts wages rather use it elsewere. A keeper to me was a priority but now midfield is and keep stickleback in goal.

Difficult though mate. He played awesome on Saturday but I'm not sure that means we should just forget he's been more than a bit turd over the last 2, possibly more, years.

However, he will be in nets on Saturday. Hope he has a blinder again.

mental how signing joe hart is causing so much debate. guarantee pre-moshiri 99.9% would jump at the chance of him signing for us. are we now 'too good' for him??

surely cant prefer Stek on the back of one good game. Yeah he had a bad euros but Hart has been a top PL keeper for the past decade and at 29 still has plenty to offer imo

Thought long and hard about this and I'm now in the 'Hart in' camp. Reason being, I've had about as much as I can take in terms of nicknames for Maarten Stekelenburg and any transfer that keeps his name out of the limelight can only be seen as a boost from my point of view.

mental how signing joe hart is causing so much debate. guarantee pre-moshiri 99.9% would jump at the chance of him signing for us. are we now 'too good' for him??

surely cant prefer Stek on the back of one good game. Yeah he had a bad euros but Hart has been a top PL keeper for the past decade and at 29 still has plenty to offer imo

While I agree that Hart would be a great signing, he really hasn't been, at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.