João Pedro Sousa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or does that look like a pot belly on our fitness coach?

GK Coach is Hugo Oliveira
Hugo+Oliveira+Everton+vs+Valencia+Pre+Season+dFtyYkBmh56l.jpg

Fitness coach is Gonçalo Pedro

goncalo-pedro-of-everton-takes-training-during-the-everton-training-picture-id997733056

Judging by those pics we've got a midget for a goalkeeping coach and a beer guzzling pizza loving fat arse Van Der Meyde lookalike for a fitness coach

Beautiful
But you should see their impression of little and large at the staff Christmas performance. Magical.

I can't believe we will not be seeing João Pedro Sousa do his Tommy Cooper next year. At least we'll have Marco, Duncan and Rhino's sand dance to rally the boys.

Former player only if they are actually a decent coach...What is the coaching staff now actually?

Silva
Assistant Manager
Coach?
Fitness Coach?
Coach - BIg Dunc
GK Coach?

Anyone know who is in this list? I assume there are more

I used to be in favour of ex-players but then I thought if all of them have been here during the horrible barren years then what are they really bringing to the club? I can really only think of Cahill, Arteta, Jags (but I'm not sure he's a coach-type), Distin If he's interested in this type of thing, Gravesen (where is he?) as really top consistent quality recent player
He is rolling in all of his cash somewhere. I think Vegas. Would be a great laugh as an assistant manager.

He looks like he might crush your skull if you argued with him

Joao+Pedro+Sousa+Bury+vs+Everton+Pre+Season+uFgPx0P7dnzl.jpg

Heartbreaker...

At least now we know why Silva keeps him behind the scenes...

Seeing him every morning must give Gomes extra confidence...

Status
Not open for further replies.