João Pedro Sousa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former player only if they are actually a decent coach...What is the coaching staff now actually?

Silva
Assistant Manager
Coach?
Fitness Coach?
Coach - BIg Dunc
GK Coach?

Anyone know who is in this list? I assume there are more

I used to be in favour of ex-players but then I thought if all of them have been here during the horrible barren years then what are they really bringing to the club? I can really only think of Cahill, Arteta, Jags (but I'm not sure he's a coach-type), Distin If he's interested in this type of thing, Gravesen (where is he?) as really top consistent quality recent player
GK Coach is Hugo Oliveira
Hugo+Oliveira+Everton+vs+Valencia+Pre+Season+dFtyYkBmh56l.jpg

Fitness coach is Gonçalo Pedro

goncalo-pedro-of-everton-takes-training-during-the-everton-training-picture-id997733056

Think we should give it to a former player.

Give it to Jags.

*Runs and ducks under cover to get away from @davek
Not the same as a coaching or ambassador role. Silva needs to be on the same wavelength as his assistant manager, style of play, training almost everything really. Can't get sentimental for the sake of it, Jags might be terrible in that role

Fair play to the lad if he decides to head off and take the top job at the Portugese club :) Hopfully we'll get some cash in compensation off them and its a nice way to get a link into Portugese football if we can play it right with him/club! Hopefully Brands will bring in a good young assistant that could step up when/if Silva leaves later on

Status
Not open for further replies.