João Pedro Pereira Silva or Anichebe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent finish for his goal and some nice shooting. Glad to see he indeed has some quality, but it's still impossible to determine if he'll ever come good for the Prem. Fancy a punt at him breaking into the first team next season? Hope he's taking english lessons while in portugal, at least.

I'd be very surprised to see him even play for us, but he's clearly a talented lad and at that level at least he can surely excel. We should hopefully be able to get a good fee for him.

He's supposed to be highly rated at the club but just cant settle in England. By the looks of it he's gave another good performance for one of the lesser sides in Portugal, and he did well at Leiria aswell.

Maybe he wont cut it in England and Portugal is his level but i can bet ya if we sell him next summer or whenever, we'll regret it and he'll end up at one of the big clubs in Portugal and doing well cos he's got all the attributes to be a good striker, he's got a good touch, 2 footed, good hold up play and movement and gets in to good positions and as got good anticipation.

After this season he's only got a year left on his contract and you can bet he's in the shop window over in Portugal whilst out on loan and its a shame he hasnt been given a fair crack at us.

I agree with that he most likely will be sold to a Portugese team come the end of the season.He looks a talented player who has an eye for goal,surely the best way to tell if he'll make it in the Prem is to actually play him a couple of times at least,but then that might mean playing 2 up front....................

He's supposed to be highly rated at the club but just cant settle in England. By the looks of it he's gave another good performance for one of the lesser sides in Portugal, and he did well at Leiria aswell.

Maybe he wont cut it in England and Portugal is his level but i can bet ya if we sell him next summer or whenever, we'll regret it and he'll end up at one of the big clubs in Portugal and doing well cos he's got all the attributes to be a good striker, he's got a good touch, 2 footed, good hold up play and movement and gets in to good positions and as got good anticipation.

After this season he's only got a year left on his contract and you can bet he's in the shop window over in Portugal whilst out on loan and its a shame he hasnt been given a fair crack at us.

I think he'd settle better if he was given games,i'd have him ahead of Victor anyway.

I agree about giving him games with Everton. How else is he suppose to settle, if he thinks he'll never be given at chance at Everton? He looks quality, he deserves a chance.

Saw him in the pre-season game at Oxford, he looked very sharp but a little one footed (left). Maybe he'll get a chance next pre-season alongside Vellios?

Status
Not open for further replies.