Jim White- Talksport

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would be very surprised if Moshiri actually texts/tweets Jim White. Moshiri is a man who has shunned the limelight, he sits with the big boys at the World Economic Forum in Davos and wouldn't divulge diddly squat. And we are supposed to believe he texts/tweets Jim White and says 'watch this space' followed by the worst attempt at justifying not signing a player because 'James McCarthy is family' and now he is texting/tweeting White about our 'start to the season and Koeman'.

Jim White has been set up like a kipper and is continuing to put himself forward as someone who is really important that Everton's new owner texts/tweets him. Pull the other one.

In my opinion... If (and to my mind it's a huge if) Moshiri is text messaging or tweeting with Jim White, then he needs to stop it.

Communicating with the likes of White in this manner is not a responsible course of action from the majority shareholder of Everton.

Furthermore, if it's true it suggests to me that nobody within the club has either the public relations savvy to suggest he stops... and that there's nobody within the club with the balls to suggest he packs it in... pronto.

I'm not massively in favour of the need for regular announcements directly from Moshiri, but the club seriously needs to sort out its PR policy in order that sensible, coherent announcements are made as and when judged necessary... and certainly not by random texts/tweets to a no-mark like White.

I would be very surprised if Moshiri actually texts/tweets Jim White. Moshiri is a man who has shunned the limelight, he sits with the big boys at the World Economic Forum in Davos and wouldn't divulge diddly squat. And we are supposed to believe he texts/tweets Jim White and says 'watch this space' followed by the worst attempt at justifying not signing a player because 'James McCarthy is family' and now he is texting/tweeting White about our 'start to the season and Koeman'.

Jim White has been set up like a kipper and is continuing to put himself forward as someone who is really important that Everton's new owner texts/tweets him. Pull the other one.
I honestly reckon the number he has for Moshiri is just some 16 year old sat in his room taking the mick

images

Jim White has always been a bell ever since he burst on the scene as Kevin Webster's evil twin brother in Coronation street.

Club's comms team is awful

But in regards to the actual 'quotes' from Moshiri this time, if it wasn't for the dubious statement on deadline day we'd be chuffed with him saying that, and wouldn't be actually arsed where it came from.

Today's 'statement' is sound - nothing wrong with it or embarrassing. However, because of the precedent set a few weeks back, the whole Moshiri-White text fest is just a bit strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.