JFT96 tribute

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought the tribute for the 96 was unbelievable and sums up everything that is great about this club and the city of Liverpool. Seeing the way Roberto embraced the victims family members also made the planned protests seem wrong to me. JFT96!
Bit daft that you can't separate us showing respect for the 96 to justified protests against our extremely poor manager. I'm proud of our fans for both actions incidentally but still fail to see how one relates to the other.

Last edited:

Bit daft that you can't separate us showing respect for the 96 to justified protests against our extremely poor manager. I'm proud of our fans for both actions incidentally but still fail to see how one relates to the other frankly.
I want Roberto gone as much as the next man and I was prepared to protest like most others on here but seeing the way he was with the family members puts my complaints into perspective

Bit daft that you can't separate us showing respect for the 96 to justified protests against our extremely poor manager. I'm proud of our fans for both actions incidentally but still fail to see how one relates to the other frankly.

You're out of order, don't you know, when you have a manager who is a nice man that means you cannot ask for him to be sacked, even if our home form is the worst in our 138 year history, and the manager is pure Championship, he says hello to people in a nice way and that is more important.

i thought the tribute for the 96 was unbelievable and sums up everything that is great about this club and the city of Liverpool. Seeing the way Roberto embraced the victims family members also made the planned protests seem wrong to me. JFT96!

....it's probably wrong to link the Hillsborough tributes with any bad feelings for RM. he's a decent man but the protests are about his failings as a manager.

What has Hillsborough got to do with Martinez being a joke of a football manager??

Other than that I thought it was a really classy thing from the club to do and it symbolises all that is good about our football club our fan base and even our board

The video was inter spaced to much with the slogan but it still creased me up no end. I have lived in Burnley for many years now with my second wife but I am still a Liverpudlian, and proud to call myself a Scouser, Liverpool remains my home town and will always be so.

The difference is we have all been here for 27 years hand in hand with our neighbours...weve cried with them weve walked next to them...we stood side by side with them...and we shall continue. Martinez showed respect today...which is clearley the respectful man that he is. We will be here next to our neighbours...bantering with our neighbours...being in competition with our neighbours..for the next 27 years ..unfortunately Mr Martinez will not and he deserves to walk alone as Everton Manager...as a respectful man he can walk alongside us with our neighbours.

Status
Not open for further replies.