Transfer Rumour Jesse Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's on more than Mina? And also lingard scored more goals than every player we have so would that be an arguement that hes better than the rest of our attackers?

1) The salary thing. You've made this claim more than once now. Back it up with a reliable source please.

2) Lingard absolutely did NOT score more goals than every player we have. And unlike you, I'll prove my claim.

All figures from transfermarkt, 2021-22 season:

Lingard: 2 goals, 1 assist in 21 games across four competitions (Prem, FA Cup, Haribo Cup, Champions League)

Michael Keane: 3 goals, 2 assists in 38 games across three competitions.

Abdoulaye Doucoure: 2 goals, 4 assists, 34 games, three competitions.

Demarai Gray: 6 goals, 5 assists, 39 games, three competitions.

Anthony Gordon: 4 goals, 3 assists, 40 games, three competitions.

Alex Iwobi: 3 goals, 3 assists, 32 games, three competitions.

Andros Townsend: 7 goals, 4 assists, 27 games, three competitions.

Salomon Rondon: 3 goals, 1 assist, 23 games, three competitions.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 5 goals, 2 assists, 18 games, three competitions.

Richarlison: 11 goals, 5 assists, 33 games, three competitions.

Have you had enough yet?

Just listened to Stuart Pearce on talk sport talking about him. Politely said he was surprised he didn't do all he could to get back to west ham / playing 1st team football and it worries him when players are happy to just sit on the bench. Also made the point that players who are out of contract should have their next team in mind, so they can have a full preseason and not use it an excuse to have a longer summer holiday.

Don't want the lad at all.

From that video, I think we can deduce that he has chosen to sign for Everton

First off, he lives in the north west and he’s chosen the smaller car. That means he’ll have the mileage to make it to finch farm. If he was going south, he’d take the bigger car.

Status
Not open for further replies.