Jelavic - "We killed Manchester United"

Status
Not open for further replies.
0.jpg

OMG YOU KILLED UNITED.....YOU BAARSTAARDS

TBF, he was rubbish on the night.

He wasn't at all mate. I watched the game again from start to finish and his movement was exceptional.

Everyone kept saying why wasn't Vidic marking Fellaini? It was because he had his hands full with Jelavic, who was purposely dragging him away and helping to create space for Fellaini and the subsequent midfielders who played off his flick ons.

It's was a really impressive tactic and it finally convinced me that he's a really intelligent footballer in general, not just in front of goal.

He wasn't at all mate. I watched the game again from start to finish and his movement was exceptional.

Everyone kept saying why wasn't Vidic marking Fellaini? It was because he had his hands full with Jelavic, who was purposely dragging him away and helping to create space for Fellaini and the subsequent midfielders who played off his flick ons.

It's was a really impressive tactic and it finally convinced me that he's a really intelligent footballer in general, not just in front of goal.

Maybe. I always think that stuff about players not being involved but creating space for others is just another way of saying the defender kept them quiet. He's a quality player on the evidence so far. But he wasn't at the races the other night, imo.

Maybe. I always think that stuff about players not being involved but creating space for others is just another way of saying the defender kept them quiet. He's a qualityn player on the evidence so far. But he wasn't at the races the other night, imo.

I disagree Dave.

He ran and ran, pulled and harried the defence all game, im the first to SCREAM lazy and he was far from poor the other night, he hardly got anything to work with ball to feet tho, he didnt read any of Fellainis flicks and in his defence they were going all over the place.

This isnt a slight on Fellaini at all, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.