2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell he isn't stretching himself incase he pulls another muscle, so he's basically playing at 50% capacity. Unfortunately, you cant carry passengers like that in the premier league, especially in midfield. He needs loaning out to a lower league club to give him a chance to work his way back. Thing is, his confidence looks shot, and that may never happen.

It surely can't help his cause having Allan as a midfield partner and the 3 of Holgate,Keane and Godfrey behind you having absolute nightmares.Easy target, he needs game time but perhaps with the Under 23s until he gets up to speed. Really feel we can't pass judgement on him yet.

Said that myself mate, you know he might even have looked ready.

Out of all the players to be critical today, he gets a free pass and he'll get a free pass from me until he's got 10 games under his belt.

I'll give him 10 games as well to stink the gaff out because we've had players here getting more games and getting away with it. This kid hasn't had any footy for 2 years so he needs minutes. They're not willing to give him u23 minutes because the people who run our club are a joke, so he's going to need minutes in 1st team games

It's really simple. We need to play a 3 in midfield when Doucoure isn't fit. Everyone says it time and time again but it never happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.