2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oviedo, McCarthy, Coleman, Bolasie, Barkley, Gomes and now Gbamin.

All serious injuries the last couple of years. There is no way any other club has had that many.

Add that to Michael Keane's cut toe which nearly led to a double leg amputation, thats not just bad luck. Its got to be something the players/fitness coaches are doing ir not doing.

Oviedo, McCarthy, Coleman, Bolasie, Barkley, Gomes and now Gbamin.

All serious injuries the last couple of years. There is no way any other club has had that many.

Add that to Michael Keane's cut toe which nearly led to a double leg amputation, thats not just bad luck. Its got to be something the players/fitness coaches are doing ir not doing.

How does an infection in a toe lead to a double leg amputation?
Genuine question, mate.

Edit: How's that the Everton staffs fault?

How does an infection in a toe lead to a double leg amputation?
Genuine question, mate.

Edit: How's that the Everton staffs fault?

I was taking the p a bit about the double leg amputation but it was a bad injury and there was an actual threat of a foot amputation as the inflamation and infection of the hole in his toe was bad and he carried on playing.

That will be nearly 1 1/2 years hes been at the club and played about 2 games.
Without being brutal here, what happens in such situations regarding player wages/insurance?

Are we obligated to continue to pay wages for no work, or is there some provision in place through the FA regarding insurance? Seems unfair to the club's finances here that we are stuck paying someone who appears won't play throughout the life if his contract.

Without being brutal here, what happens in such situations regarding player wages/insurance?

Are we obligated to continue to pay wages for no work, or is there some provision in place through the FA regarding insurance? Seems unfair to the club's finances here that we are stuck paying someone who appears won't play throughout the life if his contract.

Depends on the policy mate, I'm sure.
Nobody on here knows but let's hope there is provisions in place...
I did read a while back though that player insurance is crazy expensive and some clubs chance it.

Ok Mr Gbamin, we have completed your medical - although it is highly irregular that someone who's sitting in a wheelchair should take one, but you look like a nice chap so I'm just going to stamp it as passed. Just need a few details regarding medical history, any problems in the past that you feel we need know about?

Screenshot_20200529-030353_Chrome.jpg

Erm well, Ok JP, that is all done, what bank account do you want your millions to be paid into?

Is this down to the fact players have been training themselves for the last few months. Could we see more injuries like this across the league especially with vulnerable players

Status
Not open for further replies.