2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its quite staggering the amount of injuries we seem to get from training.

Baines and Barkley were out for about 8-12 weeks with injuries done in training.
Happened with Mina too.

Can’t be dealing with watching a player that picked up 2 bookings against that woeful Palace side.

Bizarre if Gbamin is injured tho, given that the press conference happened after training and nothing was mentioned.

Also, on a serious note, Silvas presser was yesterday and he said specifically that everyone was fit apart from Delph. So at what stage in the 20 or so hours since that press conference has Gbamin been injured and assessed to give an actual date of recovery?

I think its blag, personally, we'll have to see.

Not enormously, but I just find it weird that people absolutely lose their heads over unsubstantiated rumours.

Anyway, that's the situation. A supporters club claims it. None of us know either way.

Cool,I'll come back later. Very interested to read your thoughts if he isn't in the squad.

Thats devastating!!!

I guess it forces Marco’s hand into 4-3-3 with iwobi as an 8

Or does he play safe and use morgan or tom instead

If you were going to experiment, an open attacking lesser team like Villa would be a great litmus test

If Bami is out, then I guess Snides comes back in as he has served his 1 game ban, not a massive issue I dont think. Based on how we play we always need 1 of Bami, Snides or Delph, to do the bulk of the tackling in midfield.

Unconfirmed statement as of yet. Best to leave it at that until confirmed or confirmed jarg. Needless paranoia.

I am a bit cautious to rumour since I heard Chelsea were beating the RS in the last game of the season 85/86 from the St. End.

Status
Not open for further replies.