2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to revisit this page and rehash all the doubters. Twitter was abysmal on Saturday. A cesspit of negativity.

Permanently blocked shame on you all..

Really hope this kid does the business now

He sounds shell shock with the pace of this league. Seems like nobody tells him what to expect and certainly our training is so soft paced and couldn’t introduce him to the pace and intensity needed for the real game.
I'm sure that's it.

Just makes you realise how stupid people can be.

We signed a player (no preseason / new league / new team etc) but because hes rubbish we wanted to sign someone else.

That makes no sense at all lol
Even worse, dude has probably never seen him.

He sounds shell shock with the pace of this league. Seems like nobody tells him what to expect and certainly our training is so soft paced and couldn’t introduce him to the pace and intensity needed for the real game.
How do you know with certainty that our training is so soft ?

If Delph and Gomez are out then he has to play, match fit or not. Likely to be accompanied by
Davies.

Already regretting my 10 quid bet on EFC for the league.

If Delph and Gomez are out then he has to play, match fit or not. Likely to be accompanied by
Davies.

Already regretting my 10 quid bet on EFC for the league.

Now I like to think I'm one of the more optimistic souls on here, but I have to ask if you ever seriously thought that was 1. A likely outcome or 2. A good use of a tenner?

Now I like to think I'm one of the more optimistic souls on here, but I have to ask if you ever seriously thought that was 1. A likely outcome or 2. A good use of a tenner?

I put it on when I thought we would get Zaha.

Zaha, Keane, Richarlison could have been the bees kness and well worth a punt at 150-1

Status
Not open for further replies.