2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

I thought when they increased the squad size to 26 Jarrod would be a shoo-in for the squad, but was reading a few articles and no one of these even picked him how strange. Is the fact Luke Shaw being a doubt mean they want someone like Gomez as versatile cover instead?

I thought when they increased the squad size to 26 Jarrod would be a shoo-in for the squad, but was reading a few articles and no one of these even picked him how strange. Is the fact Luke Shaw being a doubt mean they want someone like Gomez as versatile cover instead?

If he played for Liverpool they’d want him in the team

Correct, it would be a very short thread if we were asked to name the good referees, a very short thread!!

Sell him to spurs for Richie and £20 mil
Richie is injury prone so if they wanted Branthwaite I would expect £50millplus Richie,that eases any PSR and helps pay his massive wages until we get to BMD, this would also allow McNeil to move over to the right side were a right winger would be better employed.

This is so true and something that we've missed here at Everton for some time.

I'm on the fence though about Tarkowski's abilities for the world class level of international football. He's perfect as a rock solid defender for a mid table premier league club - nothing to sneeze at. Branthwaite might be just too young to get to that next level, but we can all see his upside is through the roof - I could see him getting selected.

But when I see the other names thrown about that are being considered for the squad, Tarks doesn't look out of place in that mix. Perhaps I'm underestimating him.

It's bananas Henderson continues to get considered, let alone selected.
Tarkowski is a much better footballer than many people realize. Good range of passing and comfortable on the ball.

Personally I think he is our best outfield player (high praise indeed...)

If he does get picked for England he will be getting pestered by the press about moving to a bigger club and the other players will tap him up.

Think he is definately gone as we need the moolah.