2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

I'll stick to my number £125mil.

Or £100mil and an u21 player we want.
Just think clubs know we are absolutely desperate to sell someone this summer and will leave it late and force the price down .
It's criminal from having to sell Rooney to keep a float we are in a worse position now

Just think clubs know we are absolutely desperate to sell someone this summer and will leave it late and force the price down .
It's criminal from having to sell Rooney to keep a float we are in a worse position now

I think we'll see a few departures like Onana as well as a couple of centre backs + we'll move maupay on + 8 players are out of contract.

But mostly i cant see us being bought out without any transfer budget. Thats too risky for any buyer.

£22mil Iwobi
Fluke of a lifetime mixed with Marco Silva pitying us.

In seriousness though, I really hope the club is able to hold out for the amounts you're suggesting as I do think he's easily worth that.

He's got over a decade left in him and he can only get better - definitely future England captain material unless Bellingham gets it once Kane hangs up his boots.

A brilliant player that, under normal circumstances, absolutely would be in the £100m bracket when you see what clubs have flung around in recent seasons.

Had a great game yesterday and so nice to see one of our players who can actually play the game, hopefully get a big fee for him which helps the club moving forward.

I reckon we will get another season out of him.

Can see Onana being moved on to generate funds to spend elsewhere.
It’s a difficult one he’s experienced playing with good players around him at PSV and challenging for trophies, he must be furious seeing some of the dross his teammates come up with every week and can see him pushing his agent for any interest in him from the top sides, I’d be very surprised to see him here next season.

We need to demand a lot of extras in the deal when we sell him. No doubt we need to get shot of at least one of our stars by end of june to balance the books. We cannot afford to allow a top team to give us a pork pie and bag of chips for our best players

Fluke of a lifetime mixed with Marco Silva pitying us.

In seriousness though, I really hope the club is able to hold out for the amounts you're suggesting as I do think he's easily worth that.

He's got over a decade left in him and he can only get better - definitely future England captain material unless Bellingham gets it once Kane hangs up his boots.

A brilliant player that, under normal circumstances, absolutely would be in the £100m bracket when you see what clubs have flung around in recent seasons.

If I put myself in the shoes of a decision maker at the top clubs then look at Branthwaite...

...the fees for the DMs last year were insane e.g Rice, Caicedo & Lavia.

Yes its a different position but given the choice of Rice or Branthwaite -- purely on potential and age id be after Branthwaite.

His value will only increase. Same as Rice.

We have him on a decent deal and should build around him for 2 seasons.

I reckon we will get another season out of him.

Can see Onana being moved on to generate funds to spend elsewhere.

I think Onana is a good player, love seeing him in our shirt.

But if the money is right and we can sell and bring in 3 u21s across the 11 we have no choice.

Have to keep branthwaite at all costs.

Were they rewarded?

2pts for playing along yet flouting the rules.

I think we'll be lucky to get 70m. He's going to be a superstar but he's currently a young, uncapped centre half and we're not in the strongest negotiating position.

Its still a big number but if you invested your life savings into a house and saw its value increase substantially...and felt it would continue to increase...

Wouldnt you live hand to mouth 12months to get the extra money?

It’s a difficult one he’s experienced playing with good players around him at PSV and challenging for trophies, he must be furious seeing some of the dross his teammates come up with every week and can see him pushing his agent for any interest in him from the top sides, I’d be very surprised to see him here next season.

Disagree 100%

He wasnt even starting for the u21s last summer and now hes in the full england squad.

Hes in front of Englands number 1 so knows he will be 'seen' and as his performances continue will surely believe thats an advantage.

He also has Myko & Tarks next to him which gives him 'freedom' to play his game -- as weve seen bringing the ball out.

If i was him id choose the game time and experience...unless Madrid come in big.

This lad is clearly only going to the top but I genuinely think it would be better for him to stay for one more season develop some more and then move on he's guaranteed playing time here that he won't get instantly anywhere else