2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

It's a bit what I witnessed over the period.

Tbh, we always laughed a bit about England in Spain back in our golden years around 2006-2012.

You had really talented and good individual players with players like Gerrard, Lampard, Ferdinand, Rooney, Terry, Beckham etc., but could never made this work as a group, a bit like Germany since 2018. I know you hate being compared to them.

This generation now is even more talented, ended up with 1 final, 2x semis, 1x quarter, missing that title you've been longing for since 66.
Scholes was better than all the players you mentioned but he wasn’t lauded in the Gerrard loving media as much.

Talkshyte trying to sell him for £45M this morning. I suppose it's where we're at as a Club unfortunately.
However, I imagine when he signed that new, improved long-term contract Thelwall will have suggested to him that he'll lead Everton out as Captain at the new stadium....and still line up alongside one of England's best-ever international keepers for both Club and country.

Talkshyte trying to sell him for £45M this morning. I suppose it's where we're at as a Club unfortunately.
However, I imagine when he signed that new, improved long-term contract Thelwall will have suggested to him that he'll lead Everton out as Captain at the new stadium....and still line up alongside one of England's best-ever international keepers for both Club and country.
Jeff Stelland of all people. Sky and talks port knob head show.
He said it would be at Man Utd. Branthwaite had any sense he’d be better off staying at us instead of going there. They’re garbage and light years behind city or the RS. Better going to Madrid if the price is right.
Everton need to stop dealing with them manc shits anyway. Sick of our players going there.
We get average players on return.
Hate all scab 6 clubs with a passion.