2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Branthwaites sale will be used in part to fund the purchases of other players and probably also to pay off debt.

Thats my humble opinion.

If you dont agree or im wrong, then great stuff.

Of course we have revenue streams, it was merely hyperbole, but I see you aint here to play.

Agreed he will be sold to help pay the wages of holgate 72k, Delle 100k gomes 125k doucs 130k Godfrey and Keane

I keep telling people, we have 15 or 16 first team players in the squad on 1st July, some horrific decisions will have to be made this Summer and its going to be a bloodbath.
I would extend Coleman and use the option of Gueye. Get rid of Young probably, nice experienced player, but over the zenith.

It's good to get off players that didn't play like Alli and Gomes, giving us some wage room.

But what will we get, I don't see us getting anything other than loans, free transfers or a part of Brants/Onana and myb other transfers like Maupay, Holgate used for transfers, can't see us going over net spend at all.

It's very horrible, we need 2-3 wingers, 1-2 creative midfielder, maybe a RB/LB back up, a replacement for Onana/Branthwaite.