2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Do you think Bayern would spend big in him (if they need a CB?)
They are looking for another CB, Araujo in exchange with Kimmich is an option, as both of the teams are interested in the mentioned player.

I don't think they would pay 70-80m for him, so I see United as a far more probable option considering they have spent over 100m in total for getting two world class defenders with De Ligt and Kim and an ok back up with Upamecano.

By the sounds of it, we’ll be using the money just to keep the lights on. So you might not have anything to worry about.
I think the lights are in no danger of going out but Jarrad will more than likely be sold. Once 777 are knocked back as unfit to buy the club another buyer will move in after proving they have the necessary to run the club and we will be run as a much more professional club than in the past and better days will start to appear and I know they couldn’t get much worse than they are. I’ve got faith we will improve in the very near future.

I think the lights are in no danger of going out but Jarrad will more than likely be sold. Once 777 are knocked back as unfit to buy the club another buyer will move in after proving they have the necessary to run the club and we will be run as a much more professional club than in the past and better days will start to appear and I know they couldn’t get much worse than they are. I’ve got faith we will improve in the very near future.
Aren't 777 loaning us money to pay the bills now? If they stop the loans or demand an instant repayment (I've no idea on the terms) how will we keep the lights on?

He would be mad to stay here if he has the option to go, It will come down to what teams actually have available to spend. Normally I don’t like our players playing for England but I hope this lad goes the Euro’s and gets game time, it will only benefit us.
I fully expect him to go in the summer for about £60/70m with add ons, personally I think he is worth more but we are skint and shocking at transfers.

He would be mad to stay here if he has the option to go, It will come down to what teams actually have available to spend. Normally I don’t like our players playing for England but I hope this lad goes the Euro’s and gets game time, it will only benefit us.
I fully expect him to go in the summer for about £60/70m with add ons, personally I think he is worth more but we are skint and shocking at transfers.

If no one bids the price he will be staying here

Aren't 777 loaning us money to pay the bills now? If they stop the loans or demand an instant repayment (I've no idea on the terms) how will we keep the lights on?
I think it will be sorted out after the end of this month, I think we have been more than patient for a very long time with the way this club has been run so I’m prepared to wait a few more weeks and see what transpires. 777 will be sorted out.

Given the hostility and desire for the player to leave we handled the Gordon transfer well, I think the problem this time could well be the FFP effected market. Of course that will be our loss and a scab 6 gain because errrr... sustainability

Jesus. This is uncommonly positive. Wish I shared the same view.

Hope so Cameron. A lot has to happen for that to be the case.