2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Worse than selling him will be then watching how we spend the money on overpaid ageing past their best Maguire type players, but not 'top tier' like maguire. More like the no one wants them except us, free agents past it ageing players!

Worse than selling him will be then watching how we spend the money on overpaid ageing past their best Maguire type players, but not 'top tier' like maguire. More like the no one wants them except us, free agents past it ageing players!
By the sounds of it, we’ll be using the money just to keep the lights on. So you might not have anything to worry about.

Hope it would be on the lad from hull and maybe another to take a chance on. I still think we should try to keep him for another season get the lad from hull in and get him ready to replace him the next season

That being said they haven't got the bet out of a superb prospect like Gvardiol, I wouldn't be joining City if I was Jarrad unless it's to play CB
I agree with your United shout, not even close to the club it used to be, those Glaziers are toxic.

I dont agree with City, a great club with a great manager, ignoring the whole breaking the rules and dominating Europe with Oil money thing, I mean from JBs POV.

I know what you're thinking, you wanna see him at Real, maybe, I dont see it, but hey, he gets in The Euros and he shines, well, who knows.

The lads a talent, we all know that and I dont see how Europes elite dont come knocking for the lad in The Summer, nor how he refuses them, I know that comes across as a bit negative, but, I dunno, I will be utterly stunned if hes still here in September.

I agree with your United shout, not even close to the club it used to be, those Glaziers are toxic.

I dont agree with City, a great club with a great manager, ignoring the whole breaking the rules and dominating Europe with Oil money thing, I mean from JBs POV.

I know what you're thinking, you wanna see him at Real, maybe, I dont see it, but hey, he gets in The Euros and he shines, well, who knows.

The lads a talent, we all know that and I dont see how Europes elite dont come knocking for the lad in The Summer, nor how he refuses them, I know that comes across as a bit negative, but, I dunno, I will be utterly stunned if hes still here in September.
Replacement for VVD across the park :hayee:

Won't matter who it is, as long as we don't have to pay a fee for two years, what a World we live in.