2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

He needs to get away from this circus as soon as he can, he is so far out of present day Everton's league, it isn't true. Best thing for both him and us, is a good Euro's for the lad and then a bidding war for him.
At his age its ridiculous how far in front of every single player we've got he is. That being said his and tarks relationship is unreal

He likely won't get any better onfield chemistry than he does with tarkowski and he won't be guaranteed game time . When lescott went both him and jagielka look worse players as result. He likely won't get better fans behind him either.

But he deserves a better club with much higher ambitions .

"So we're here at the England camp in Blankenhain and have had the chance to interview some of the squad, and Manchester City's newest signing Jarrad Branthwaite for a quick Q & A.
Q. How shocked were you with a last minute call up for the Euro's (2024) ?
A. I'm well pleased like, it's been a long season and I honestly wasn't expecting it, but with Jordan being watched so regular it seems I got noticed along the way, if I get the nod for a game then I'll be as ready as I have all year.
Q. You've had an astronomical rise, stratospheric perhaps, what do you put it down to?
A. Well I got a taste of top flight footy from Carlo (Ancelotti) and then got a season in Holland with PSV which was a real eye opener to how the game is, being away from home in a not all English speaking squad meant I had to knuckle down and show what I'm about, I've come back to Everton and it's been carnage, the season started badly and never really got better.
Q. And your big money move to City?
A. There were a few sides keen but looking around the place and what they've won and the strength of the squad, it's been a dream come true, £75Million is a big fee but the money was right for Everton and City gave me the right vision for where I want my career to move forwards with.
etc..."

This sale won't hurt like Lescott did, not because he downed tools and let Arsenal waltz through that dreaded day, but because Moyes rescued him off the back of a significant injury and he'd gelled so well with Jagielka. Was like when Robbie left 'take that', we all just knew the end was nigh.

Depressing. Oh Saturday what have Everton done to you again.