2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Was about to say he looks much better than Stones did for us. Obviously there was clear potential with Stones but it's quite frightening how monstrous Jarrad can become. We either have a gem or some big money coming through our doors within the next few seasons!
From what we’ve seen this season, if his trajectory continues it’s easy to see him being CB for England for a decade.

I think they’re saying in his first breakout season, stones was very good, but I think Branthwaite is a better defender. Also stones broke into a top 6 side,
Not one fighting relegation
Definitely, Branthwaite is a dominant physical centre half who is also composed on the ball. Stones was a good defender who was always absolutely stella on the ball and has only got better at City. Different types of defender.

I hope we get a couple more years from him, but worst case scenario is that he leaves for a huge fee. We bought him for about a million and if/when he leaves, we will get more than when we sold Stones.

He should stay here 2 more years minimum because he's playing every week and getting better and better. I would not be shocked if he's in the England squad within 12 months.

What will it take? Possibly a record fee for a defender? Currently 78 million pounds...
100m minimum......

He continues like he is, he will go to the Euro's and possibly get some game time.

Then you look at the 'top' clubs in EPL who will be looking at CBs in the comin windows. United, Chelsea and Liverpool all in desperate need for a new CB.

Of course, I hope we do not sell this summer and he gives it another year at Everton and see how we are when moving in to a new ground.

Of course they will but he shouldn't be going to a flash in the pan CL club like a Newcastle or Spurs, he shouldn't leave unless its Real Barca Bayern City or a club who wins trophies year in year out.
While that's very true and correct, he'd jump at the chance (sadly) to join any of the 'big' sides in the league - not least because they'd offer him 5/6x his current salary. Can see him going to City or United for £50m, which would be a travesty for us.