January transfer window 2024

Gods honest truth, most Leeds fans I know are a bit simple.

@Musson Grumble just out of interest, how old are you? Ps that’s not a potential grooming question btw.

Just interested to know what age of human goes on another forum and tries to pretend to be a fan of that club.
I'm 76, in a home for the bewildered.
I like Everton, support Leeds, but from experience, if you immediately identify as 'different' all hell breaks loose.

I like this platform, everybody seems very tolerant and somewhat welcoming. I enjoy reading the posts, not always posting myself but there you go.

But I wouldn't say I'm simple, far from it.
Thank you for reading.
#MOT.

I like Everton, support Leeds, but from experience, if you immediately identify as 'different' all hell breaks loose.

I like this platform, everybody seems very tolerant and somewhat welcoming. I enjoy reading the posts, not always posting myself but there you go.

Thank you for reading.
#MOT.
Thanks for responding brah

Means a lot

Harry Souttar is not the answer to any question apart from name someone really tall that doesn’t have a good touch for a big man. Rediculous link even if we had any money. He’d have to crawl out of our tunnel.

Thank you for reading.
#MOT.

Keep posting mate, as others have said, there`s lads from Chelsea, Spurs, Sunderland, Man City and Leicester, not forgetting our resident Baggies fan and technical expert @Littlesue, who all post fairly regularly on here.

Just don`t be a bellend and you`ll be fine ;)