January transfer window 2024

Glad you're confident. Personally think we'll be comfortably down. If, for no other reason, the lack of depth. Badly lacking quality, yes, but this squad does not have the depth to survive.

No players coming in to lift the squad, no players due to return from long-term injuries to do the same. Most of our easier fixtures played. Poor performers playing week in and week out, getting more and more fatigued. Not good at all.
Just like last season with us trying be lucky with injuries.
Gives you an idea of what to expect from 777 if they're not even providing funds for a transfer loan but just operating costs which is absurd and just reinforces what a joke moshiri is

You think if they were actually concerned about our performance on the pitch they would at least see if a loan could be arranged for a player from one of their numerous clubs
Not saying i am fully behind them but have been putting money into the club, it is the up to the club to spend it on the stadium or whatever costs. Cant blame then or the manager this window

Not long left ferrets. All I ask is that you study the amount of self absorbed I’m-a-top-scout me posts you put in here, then study your virginity. There may be a correlation
You might need to do some introspection yourself Chico, as you're a part of this transfer ecosystem too If the virgins didn't get too invested you wouldn't have any schadenfreude to partake in lol

Valid response, yeah the transfer loan thing was more just fantasty to cope with absurdity of our situation.

It's not really within their interests right now either if the reports about the deal are correct.

If Moshiri will be due 'x' amount if we finish in 'n' place but 'y' amount if we finish lower then they will want us to finish lower as it'll cost them less.