January transfer window 2024

Were not going down. Even if we dont get points back, or even a couple more, our core is solid. So if Dom/Beto improve a meagre, miniscule fraction - we will scrape enough points and keep above ther other fighters.

Once were in the new stadium (and our previous owners are bad memories), things will slowly but surely improve. Very slowly probably. Unfortunately, the way things are with how this PL is run, the best we can hope for is to challenge (or challenge the challengers :)) for Europe and push a bit deeper into cups (until the inevitable). But we can take that, if were away from the bottom. Which we will be.

Once were “stable” in our amazing home, there will be much bigger eyes on us…
Hope that your right just never ending atm

Our club has been reduced to the state whereby a successful transfer window is one where we don’t lose players who are important to us. I don’t say losing good players because we don’t have many of those. Holgate going is a benefit to the club and to him as a player.
Personally I hope we don’t waste any of the very limited funds we have on a stop gap. I would prefer that we get a loan deal in rather than buy another player of limited ability who is going to hamstring us in the future, we have done that too often in the past.
I think we have enough in the current squad to keep us in the Premier League but only if Sean Dyche picks the right players for the right games. We aren’t going to score many goals so we need to bore the living daylights out of everyone and just cling on.
We have a team of journeyman players, with the exception of 2 or 3, we have no money and we have a very limited manager. Time to take the shovel off those running the club, time to get the head down, take what is coming on the chin and start the rebuilding process. If we can’t afford some quality let us not waste money on more mediocrity.

Gives you an idea of what to expect from 777 if they're not even providing funds for a transfer loan but just operating costs which is absurd and just reinforces what a joke moshiri is

You think if they were actually concerned about our performance on the pitch they would at least see if a loan could be arranged for a player from one of their numerous clubs

Gives you an idea of what to expect from 777 if they're not even providing funds for a transfer loan but just operating costs which is absurd and just reinforces what a joke moshiri is

You think if they were actually concerned about our performance on the pitch they would at least see if a loan could be arranged for a player from one of their numerous clubs

Eh? They don't own any shares, why would they provide transfer funds?