January transfer window 2024

Would make sense, we’d probably get half the loan fee back for Danjuma so could put £2 million as a downpayment on somebody like that.
Probably stretch to slightly more getting Danjuma’s wages gone too, maybe 1.75m back for the fee and say 1.5m saved on his wage could get some sort of down payment, the Paraguayan lad I think was only about 10m so maybe doable.

Don’t know anything about the player but replacing a loan with a permanent would be good. We need bodies beyond the end of this season no matter what happens.

no chance mate, not on his wages, he also doesn't fit into the Everton demographic, i think he is all ego anyway... and he's a bit rubbish, save for an indian summer spell when he was at West Ham.

Just my opinion like.. i've never really rated him... he's all about the dollar... we need team players... not this berk.

He’s currently not on any wages.

Meh, I get the optics side of it mate but the key is trying to finish the season +10 points from 18th.

We've not spent a bean for 3 years and we're still being pulled up so sod it.
Optimistically you would think that double accounting would reduce the points deduction for the second matter but at the same time usually a second offence results in a harsher penalty.

Looks like West Ham are after Gnoto now. Just buying all the players like Kudos who we were after.

How far the Mersey millionaires have fallen under Kenwrights watch.

Looks like West Ham are after Gnoto now. Just buying all the players like Kudos who we were after.

How far the Mersey millionaires have fallen under Kenwrights watch.
How do West Ham manage to keep spending I know they got the rice money but still spent loads more than us in the last 6/7 yrs

Lingaard will in no way fit into a Dyche team. He'd probably score on his debut, do a little dance and then Dyche would banish him to the phantom zone for the rest of the season.

Lingaard will in no way fit into a Dyche team. He'd probably score on his debut, do a little dance and then Dyche would banish him to the phantom zone for the rest of the season.

He works quite hard on the pitch, bit of a miss-conception because of how he seems off the pitch.

He was great for Moyes, a similarly demanding manager to Dyche.

He works quite hard on the pitch, bit of a miss-conception because of how he seems off the pitch.

He was great for Moyes, a similarly demanding manager to Dyche.

And it looks like I've fell for it. A bit like Iwobi then, all flashy stuff and dances off the pitch but does actually graft on it.