January transfer window 2024

To be honest I prefer Young higher up rather than full back. Lost pace to be playing as a full back but still has the ability to provide good crosses and be dangerous from shooting positions.
i agree. However even though Coleman is just back and needs games to get up to speed. But i wasnt convinced by him to be honest yesterday: crossing poor at times and positioning poor at times although he did make a great interception. So Young is definitely a good full back of what we have at our disposal. But as Dyche likes his wingers to defend Young will be an option as long as McNeil is out

Just seen that the young midfielder Oscar Zambrano might be off to Bournemouth for just £6m.

it seems he has been highly rated and even described as having more potential than Moises Caicedo. If the fee is true, I’d hope we would be looking as he could replace Onana nicely if/when he decides to leave and could even be better than him now

Just seen that the young midfielder Oscar Zambrano might be off to Bournemouth for just £6m.

it seems he has been highly rated and even described as having more potential than Moises Caicedo. If the fee is true, I’d hope we would be looking as he could replace Onana nicely if/when he decides to leave and could even be better than him now

You hope we’re after a player you’ve never seen play? Where’s the logic.

Brereton-Diaz gone to Sheff Utd on loan

Wonder if we even enquired about this - seeing as we were so strongly linked in previous windows?

Wouldn't have minded another striker option
Speaking of blasts from the past, I wondered if Gyökeres was getting a game for Sporting. Might fancy a loan if not playing. 18 goals in 21 appearances all competitions. Might be a farmers league, but he kicks ball into big white goal.

Wasn’t everyone cup of tea, but I saw him a lot with a Cov season ticket holding mate. Everton player for me. He would have been loved. If we could have scrambled together a couple more million to offer Coventry to persuade then into weird payment terms…..

Speaking of blasts from the past, I wondered if Gyökeres was getting a game for Sporting. Might fancy a loan if not playing. 18 goals in 21 appearances all competitions. Might be a farmers league, but he kicks ball into big white goal.

Wasn’t everyone cup of tea, but I saw him a lot with a Cov season ticket holding mate. Everton player for me. He would have been loved. If we could have scrambled together a couple more million to offer Coventry to persuade then into weird payment terms…..
Bigger clubs than us are after him now I think