January transfer window 2024

It's only the 3rd and we've been 'linked' with Lawrence Shanklands 😂😂😂😂
Lawrence has had a terrific spell at Hearts since signing in the summer of 2022 (ironically as a replacement for the outgoing Ellis Simms).

Hearts have been a bit up and down since then but Shankland’s quality has been a real bright spot, scoring 28 goals last season and 18 already this term; a slightly better return than Celtic’s much heralded talisman, Kyogo (who no doubt receives better service).

Shankland might not have a glittering CV, he’s been a slow burner in his career, starting in the lower leagues and working his way up. But he’s a goal scorer.

i wonder how sportrac got around data protection laws to find out every single players salary
I doubt they have, same as every other site/organisation that reports them. They're reported to keep the meme going that you are as successful in life as the football team you have attached yourself to because you haven't been able to do it for yourself.

Mind you, (some) cricketers earn the same if not more than most footballers, depending who they play for, in what competition and who their sponsors are. It's just not reported as widely because cricket doesn't sell as much tat.

I think basketball players obscene salaries were the first to be reported.... fans from around the world driving it buying Nike tat and 'lifestyle'. Sounds familiar...

Lawrence has had a terrific spell at Hearts since signing in the summer of 2022 (ironically as a replacement for the outgoing Ellis Simms).

Hearts have been a bit up and down since then but Shankland’s quality has been a real bright spot, scoring 28 goals last season and 18 already this term; a slightly better return than Celtic’s much heralded talisman, Kyogo (who no doubt receives better service).

Shankland might not have a glittering CV, he’s been a slow burner in his career, starting in the lower leagues and working his way up. But he’s a goal scorer.
Just not an area we need to be lookiny at first, would be coming in as 3 rd choice unless he can play the doucoure role. Could be a good player is just we neer target certain positions first

Nothing particularly credible but I've seen a few mentions of Onana to Arsenal today, would be one to keep an eye on. Would want very big money and would need replacement(s) lined up but he's still pretty patchy so I wouldn't be slamming the phone down.