January transfer window 2024

I seen something yesterday about Everton’s wages and they mentioned about Onana rumoured to be on 100k and apparently it’s not true. I’d be surprised us giving 100k deals to 20yr olds

I hope you’re right and the couple of transfer sites I’ve seen were wrong. I could barely believe it when I saw (which led to me checking a second site).

If Lingaard could come in on a half decent wage and nothing too extravagant then it’s a win win for all parties. He lives in Cheshire so it’s local for him, he’s playing again and let’s have it right he would be playing for the biggest club since he’s left United. We have always needed a number ten type player, I don’t see why he can’t come and do a job.

He is everything that’s wrong with football.

Looking for wages and nothing else … would be a proper Everton signing and would basically be another Delle

If, as Dyche postulated, the club decides to cash in on one of our better players, it needs to be done in the next week or not at all. Mainly so we don’t end up with a bag of cash on deadline day throwing it at the leftovers. But also if for some hideous reason we are referred for PSR again on the 14th, there may be players actively trying to get out, and we will get peanuts for them.