January transfer window 2024

Overly ambitious but I'd love it if we went for Kalvin Philips

I think he’s very expensive and on his way down. I think he’s better than Schneirderlin ever was, but it would be a Schneriderlin-type kinda transfer imo. Not worth it.

Or we could sell him? If we wanted, which we never have, wanted to that is.

I think we are desperate to sell Keane but we can’t find anyone stupid enough to match the ridiculous wages that were authorised by Marcel ‘the architect’ Brands.

I think he’s very expensive and on his way down. I think he’s better than Schneirderlin ever was, but it would be a Schneriderlin-type kinda transfer imo. Not worth it.

I think we are desperate to sell Keane but we can’t find anyone stupid enough to match the ridiculous wages that were authorised by Marcel ‘the architect’ Brands.
They want £7m for a loan fee for essentially 4 months of playing time for a guy who has hardly played and it's scaring clubs off at the moment.

Clearly you have missed our manager playing his favourite boy every chance he gets.

IF you want Keane to leave, you need Dyche to leave, hes not for sale.