January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’d be all over that Jordan James from Birmingham - off to Atalanta for 3 million apparently, out of our price range I imagine.
Agreed. Felt same about Alex Scott from Brizzle last year. Sad truth is that in our current stature (on and off pitch)they would be seen as a risk (although £3mil hardly that risky). 😕

If Danjuma does go I would like to see Diallo from United. I personally think he could be an incredible player, looked head and shoulders above anything I saw in the Championship when he was at Sunderland.
If he's so good, why can't he get in the worst United team that's ever existed????

I’d be all over that Jordan James from Birmingham - off to Atalanta for 3 million apparently, out of our price range I imagine.
This would be a solid signing. Watched him live a couple of times. Feel that they let Jobe leave to bring him through. Surprised he’d leave at that price mind.

This would be a solid signing. Watched him live a couple of times. Feel that they let Jobe leave to bring him through. Surprised he’d leave at that price mind.
Feel it’s especially an area we need depth and a look to the future. Pity we aren’t in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.