January transfer window 2024

Maybe a loan, can't imagine there'd be anything more. Likely some outgoings.
Who do you see going out WM ? The squad is pretty thin as it is.

Ideally I'd like to see Gomes , Godfrey and Alli going out.

We need a central midfielder , centre half and right side midfielder.

I'm pretty sure that the only possibility is to loan players ( unless there is a major sale , which obviously I hope we can avoid).

Been compiling a list of players from the 777 clubs. If the reports are that they are interested in implementing their own model, possibly replace Thelwell seems worthwhile to look at the structure and overall standout talents in their pool. In total its not as bad as I thought it would be considering their reputation. Performance wise yes, most of the clubs are struggling, but there are some engaging names to keep track of if we end up the top of their portfolios list. Id also say that the talent levels of where their assets are is also engaging. Serie A, La Liga, 2nd Bundesliga/Bundesliga, Belgian league, Danish league, and Brazil there is a nice ladder of level for players to go through development wise before the prem. Evaluations via Transfermarkt.

Genoa

Mateo Retegui, 24, Argentina/Italy, ST 16 million

Radu Drăgușin 21, Romania, CB (covers at RB, LB) 20 million

Morten Frendrup,22, Denmark, CM CDM 10 million

Koni De Winter 21, Belgium, CB (covers at RB) 7 million

Alan Matturro, 19, Uruguay, CB (covers at LB LM) 4 million

Genoa seems to be going younger in recruiting to pretty convincing results. They’ve been buying from power academies, seemingly being a way for youths to break into first team football. They’ve also been looking in South America as well. In total Id say they have the best pool prospect wise and are operating the most competently out of the clubs. I think Dragusin and Frendrup likely could enter the premier League fairly seamlessly at least as subs and be very good buys. Retegui is a new arrival but transitioning smoothly from Argentina.

Brondby

Mathias Kvistgaarden, 21, Denmark, ST

Kvistgaarden is that standout with links to mid european leagues. Will note Frendrup came from Brondby to Genoa so a demonstration of 777 doing some internal deals. Not sure others but one of the few big clubs in Denmark so would expect a decent academy and opportunities in Scandinavia.

Standard Liege

Cihan Çanak, 18, Belgium/Turkey AM (covers at LW and RW) 3.5 million

Not sure about the academy. Meddling club in the country. Canak the standout but a raw flyer prospect. That said talent is obviously abundant in Belgium.

Hertha BSC

Márton Dárdai 21, Germany, CB 2.5 million

Bence Dardai 17, Germany CAM, CM 2 million

Drop in a division has meant tough times for Hertha. Harder to parse the level. Not a lot of marked prospects. Dardai brothers (son of the manager) seem to be the standouts. Marton has been linked to some of the smarter Bundesliga clubs. Bence has had links to european powerhouses a bit as a high ceiling prospect.

Vasco Da Gama

Marlon Gomes, 20, Brazil, CAM 6 million

Gabriel Pec 22, Brazil, RW, 6 million

Lucas Piton 23, Italy LB 6 million

Go through Vasco’s past and there is a fair bit of talent thats gone through the club. Quick research and it seems its considered a better end talent developer in Brazil. Pec has emerged this season. Piton has been linked to moves in Italy.

Sevilla

Tanguy Nianzou, 21, France CB 6 million

Im not sure if there is youth in the academy thats not yet in the first team fold, but this Sevilla team is old with what seems little for younger talent. Nianzou’s been injured but interesting pedigree having been at PSG and Bayern. In the past theyve done business for players with Hertha. Another sign of 777 doing internal deals.

Dont have anything on Red Star or Melbourne Victory considering the levels.

Last edited:
Who do you see going out WM ? The squad is pretty thin as it is.

Ideally I'd like to see Gomes , Godfrey and Alli going out.

We need a central midfielder , centre half and right side midfielder.

I'm pretty sure that the only possibility is to loan players ( unless there is a major sale , which obviously I hope we can avoid).
Unless cash for godfrey then now chance, gomes ali loan yes because cant see both playong for us

Been compiling a list of players from the 777 clubs. If the reports are that they are interested in implementing their own model, possibly replace Thelwell seems worthwhile to look at the structure and overall standout talents in their pool. In total its not as bad as I thought it would be considering their reputation. Performance wise yes, most of the clubs are struggling, but there are some engaging names to keep track of if we end up the top of their portfolios list. Id also say that the talent levels of where their assets are is also engaging. Serie A, La Liga, 2nd Bundesliga/Bundesliga, Belgian league, Danish league, and Brazil there is a nice ladder of level for players to go through development wise before the prem. Evaluations via Transfermarkt.

Genoa

Mateo Retegui, 24, Argentina/Italy, ST 16 million

Radu Drăgușin 21, Romania, CB (covers at RB, LB) 20 million

Morten Frendrup,22, Denmark, CM CDM 10 million

Koni De Winter 21, Belgium, CB (covers at RB) 7 million

Alan Matturro, 19, Uruguay, CB (covers at LB LM) 4 million

Genoa seems to be going younger in recruiting to pretty convincing results. They’ve been buying from power academies, seemingly being a way for youths to break into first team football. They’ve also been looking in South America as well. In total Id say they have the best pool prospect wise and are operating the most competently out of the clubs. I think Dragusin and Frendrup likely could enter the premier League fairly seamlessly at least as subs and be very good buys. Retegui is a new arrival but transitioning smoothly from Argentina.

Brondby

Mathias Kvistgaarden, 21, Denmark, ST

Kvistgaarden is that standout with links to mid european leagues. Will note Frendrup came from Brondby to Genoa so a demonstration of 777 doing some internal deals. Not sure others but one of the few big clubs in Denmark so would expect a decent academy and opportunities in Scandinavia.

Standard Liege

Cihan Çanak, 18, Belgium/Turkey AM (covers at LW and RW) 3.5 million

Not sure about the academy. Meddling club in the country. Canak the standout but a raw flyer prospect. That said talent is obviously abundant in Belgium.

Hertha BSC

Márton Dárdai 21, Germany, CB 2.5 million

Bence Dardai 17, Germany CAM, CM 2 million

Drop in a division has meant tough times for Hertha. Harder to parse the level. Not a lot of marked prospects. Dardai brothers (son of the manager) seem to be the standouts. Marton has been linked to some of the smarter Bundesliga clubs. Bence has had links to european powerhouses a bit as a high ceiling prospect.

Vasco Da Gama

Marlon Gomes, 20, Brazil, CAM 6 million

Gabriel Pec 22, Brazil, RW, 6 million

Lucas Piton 23, Italy LB 6 million

Go through Vasco’s past and there is a fair bit of talent thats gone through the club. Quick research and it seems its considered a better end talent developer in Brazil. Pec has emerged this season. Piton has been linked to moves in Italy.

Sevilla

Tanguy Nianzou, 21, France CB 6 million

Im not sure if there is youth in the academy thats not yet in the first team fold, but this Sevilla team is old with what seems little for younger talent. Nianzou’s been injured but interesting pedigree having been at PSG and Bayern. In the past theyve done business for players with Hertha. Another sign of 777 doing internal deals.

Dont have anything on Red Star or Melbourne Victory considering the levels.
Frendrup Could be a good move similar to gana, really have to look for a doucoure replacement we have no cover when he is out